TEM-S310 series provided embedded board level products and support Embedded roadmap developing service. This was designed to adapt to the critical need for Time-to-Market and Seamless Integration. The design is targeted towards various vertical markets such as Digital Signage, POS, Kiosk, IPC, Banking and other special environments.
• Onboard ULV / LV VIA Eden Processor
• MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and WMV-9 Decoding support
• 1080i and 720p High Definition video output support
• Dual Fast LAN and IEEE802.11b/g Wireless Kits support
• CompactFlash Type I/II support
• Watchdog Timer support
• Micro-Size 180 x 131.1 x 46mm (W x D x H)
• Versatile Mounting Brackets for LCD and Desktop type
• Module Architecture for Efficient Chassis Integration
Created in 2011, these LCD flat screen monitors were developed for the application of POS display in the industrial, medical, and transportation fields. These monitors provided many important features, such as resistive touch screen, friendly OSD, and multi-language support. Nowadays, these monitors are still used due to its cost-efficiency and fast yet accurate touch responses.
• 15" LCD supports 1024 x 768 pixels
• Resistive and 3mm tempered glass options
• Versatile mounting brackets
• Modular architecture for efficient chassis integration
• User friendly one level operation in OSD
After ten years of experience in the medical imaging field, we launched our own high performance medical imaging monitor in 2011. This high-res POS is perfect for DICOM and Medical safety applications. The color and panel displays have been designed for general medical application, with sser controls available through OSD. The solid tilt & swivel base allowed users to adjust the panel's position to their preferred viewing angle.
• Highly performance scalar IC & Video decoder
• UXGA 1600 x 1200 maximum resolution
• Four-way ergonomic adjustment : tilt, height, swivel and pivot
• UL/IEC 60601-1 Ready
• DICOM & Gamma Curve
• IP x 1 Bezel (option)
• Protector Glass (option)
Created in 2008, the POS 790 Series is a revolutionary All-in-One Metal Touch Screen POS Terminal for harsher environments such as the retail and hospitality fields. This terminal has an ultra slim front bezel and is water and grease resistant. The POS-790 Series is a great alternative for Kitchen Video Systems (KVS) and other larger chain stores, where regional or local restaurant operators will appreciate the advantages of using a kitchen display rather than relying on kitchen printers. The POS790 series is still being used today in buffets and other restaurants.
• Rugged metal housing and NEMA 3 / IP 55 water & dust proof front display
• Rich I/O ports provide excellent peripheral connectivity
• Sealed rear cover and fan-less/no air-vent design for the harshest environment (for fanless model)
• Built-in speakers and slim HDD bay design for easy service (for performance model only)
• VESA mounting or Die-casting stand